Saturday, April 24, 2010

Bedtime Bliss

My girl is sleeping on her own right now, something that has been remarkably easy for us transitioning to the past few months.  I knew before she was born I'd never be a CIO mama, but it's seriously gratifying to see the results from AP lifestyle.  There's no crying and screaming before bed, there's no crying and screaming at night, there are only a handful of times when I've spent any time out of bed with her (unable to get her back to sleep) and that hasn't happened for 3 or 4 months now. 

Did a million errands today and started our garden.  Seems Olivia is quite sensitive on her feet.  I can't get shoes on her for anything, and setting her on the grass today totally weirded her out.  Not sure what to make of this...

Also, while out on errands I came across a ton of copies of Baby Wise at Marden's.  Left without finishing browsing.  Not that I think folks should necessarily seek out parenting advice from a discount store, but it always surprises me to see that book still being sold.  Next to it was Toddler Wise...I shudder to think... 

No comments:

Post a Comment