Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve

My dear little one,

It's Christmas Eve, and you have just loved the holidays! We have had so much fun building snowmen and baking together, spending time with Daddy and your sister Brooke, who came to visit us for 2 weeks. I've been busy starting up a business, but we've found lots of time to play together as well.

I have to say I have really enjoyed this time with you. You are so much fun! You love to play and be silly, my kind of girl. You're so sweet and loving, and you have this innate sense of family. It's really amazing. You have been immediately drawn to you sister and your aunt, which is very cute and heartwarming.

You've been learning so fast lately. I can't get over how many words you can say now. Hundreds. You're such a little explorer, always up for an adventure and busy all of the time. I have always loved this time of year, but it's been so much better being able to experience it with you. 

I can't wait to see your face tomorrow morning, and make pancakes for Daddy with you when he gets off work! You are so special Olivia. I'm the luckiest mama!

All my love,

Mama (aka: Mum)

No comments:

Post a Comment