Saturday, February 19, 2011

FU Ear Infection!

My poor little peep has an ear infection. Her first one. Poor babe. She's on antibiotics and seems to be feeling better, which is good. We've been having lots of snuggles and cuddles, and last night she slept from 10:30pm to 5:30am! The longest stretch ever! Then she went back to sleep from about 6:15am til about 8:45am! I guess she needed the rest, and her ear finally stopped hurting so badly so she could get it.

I'm on a new computer so no pictures to post, I need to get some new ones up soon though! My little babe is such a little kid now.... I can't get over it. She's saying many different words and a number of short sentences and phrases. She is still my little helper, we spent the morning cleaning up around the house. She loves sitting at my sewing machine, which is cute except when I'm trying to sew!

Olivia has never taken to any particular blanket or stuffed animal (well, Buzz and Woody... but she doesn't take those to naps or bed) but has recently become really attached to my hair. She likes to hold onto it to fall asleep. Kind of funny.

She's napping now; I am surprised because she slept so good and for so long last night I wasn't sure she'd take a nap at her normal time. Ah well. Nap time means mama's creative (and shower!) time!

No comments:

Post a Comment