Sunday, May 20, 2012

Birthday Prep!

Livi's birthday is coming up. I am sort of in disbelief here, but at least I've been proactive! I've been making decorations and plans for her upcoming birthday, including a mermaid-colored tutu!

I've also been making birthday banners and things like that... this year is when she has started to understand that she has a special day and what that means. In fact when we are at the store and she sees something she wants, I just say, "well you have a birthday coming up!" and she totally accepts that as a reasonable reason why she can't get something. I suppose that won't work for the entire year.

She's reminding me more and more of myself personality wise. She is caring and shy, until she gets to know you, then she's wild and silly. Definitely intuitive. And a night owl, she'd rather stay up late and sleep in a bit (seriously, 8am or later these days... famous last words right?).

We went shopping yesterday and got her some 3T clothes, which she is just now starting to fit into. We ran around under the sprinkler, which was not as much fun in practice as it was in theory! It sprayed her in the face the first time and that was pretty much that. Thankfully I got pictures beforehand!

No comments:

Post a Comment