Friday, February 12, 2010

nap time

Olivia is napping on her own at the moment, again!  I should definitely be cleaning up this massive stack of papers next to me, or emptying the dishwasher, but instead I take this rare moments to myself to play around on the internet. 

Olivia has been standing on her own quite well the past few days, and runs all over the house using her walker we got for her a couple weeks ago.  Still waiting for those first few steps!  I was looking at pictures of her birth yesterday, and thinking how it seems like she's always been as interactive as she is now.  I couldn't imagine anything better than the day she was born, but being a parent just gets better.  Remind me of this when she's 13.

I've been working out like a mad-woman lately, which is fun because Olivia does it with me.  In the morning she plays while I do an actual workout for 30-45 minutes, then we take Gordon on two walks a day.  I bundle her up and put her in the Kelty, and she loves it! 

 
Yup.  Awesome.
I just had a peek at Olivia, who was stirring and looking as if she was going to wake up, then she put herself right back to sleep!  If you are having a baby or know someone who is - white noise machine.  Get one.  I can count on one hand the number of nights I've had to be up with a crying baby.  She wakes up and gets soothed right back to sleep.  

Need to go clean the house before she wakes up!

No comments:

Post a Comment