Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Great Day

We had an AWESOME day today.

It was one of those days where I was able to take a step back and look at what a little kid Olivia is now. We traveled to NH to see my mom, and Olivia just had the greatest time with Grammy. It's so awesome to see her have fun like that. We shopped, we had lunch, we visited. Olivia showed off all her sounds she makes, and was calling me "mum" all day. 

We also got to see my cousin Matt and his wife Becky, and their little girl Lacy. It was way past nap time when we met with them, so the kids didn't get to play as much as I'd hoped, but still nice. 

I finally found us a playgroup. I plan on scheduling a playdate or joining the group for a walk next week. This will be really good for both of us, I think.

Oh and the molar is THROUGH! I have seen it! Hallelujah!

Lastly, before I forget, I've lost 12 pounds! Hallelujah! I am a believer, that's for sure. Bought new pants today, back in the single digits!

I guess this is sort of an abbreviated post, we've been busy and I wanted to get all these little things down.

No comments:

Post a Comment