Sunday, October 3, 2010

A Schedule.

We have one! A pretty good one, actually, for the past few days. In bed around 8:45-9pm, sleeping ALMOST through the night (rolling into her own bed after 1-2 five minute wake ups), then waking up at 7:52am. Same time to the minute.

I am like a brand new girl. Seriously. It's nice.

Potty stuff is about the same, the only change has been the increased nudity in our house. Diapers do not stay on, which has led to me running through the house carrying a peeing toddler to the potty. Sometimes it works, sometimes we don't make it. Rarely, I get peed on. It's okay. Par for the course. I've honestly never laughed as much as I do in my daily life these days. 

From the time I got pregnant, I thought of myself as "Mama". Turns out, I'm "Mum". Olivia turned 16 months a couple days ago, and since then she has begun really repeating a lot of words we say. She calls to me, "Mum! Mum! Mmmmmum!" and she likes it when I say, "Olivia!" back. She goes back and forth like this all day long. I like it, "Mum!"

Having a schedule with Olivia I think has made it easier for me to be dedicated to the South Beach thing. I've lost 7.5 pounds in the first week. It's been a lot of work, I feel like I'm constantly chopping, cooking, and cleaning up. It feels awesome though. Olivia and I are already pretty active, and I want to continue that example.

Now if I could just find a playgroup for Olivia, things would be pretty near perfect.

2 comments:

  1. Im so happy for you! Sounds like everything is perfectly wonderful :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, why thank you! Things are going quite well lately, life is good!

    ReplyDelete